vivoPharm offers the following range of mammalian toxicology services:
- Acute toxicity studies:
- Single and repeat dose studies up to 14 days duration according to OECD Test Guidelines or custom study design
- Custom design for dose range finding and maximum tolerated dose studies
- Dermal toxicity
- Skin irritation/corrosion test in rabbits
- Local lymph node skin sensitisation test in mice
- 28 day and 13 week repeat dose toxicity studies
- Repeat dose studies according to OECD Test Guidelines
- Chronic toxicity studies
- 6, 9 or 12 month duration
- Toxicokinetic studies
- Skin sensitisation and skin irritation studies
- Supporting services
- Clinical pathology including in-house haematology, clinical biochemistry, histopathology analyses
- Bioanalytical support for toxicokinetic studies
- Consulting Services
Administration routes available include:
- Intravenous injection
- Urinary Bladder
The above studies can be performed in a range of species. vivoPharm has exceptional expertise in rodent toxicology studies. Guinea pig and rabbit studies are also performed in-house. Dog and non-human primate studies are performed with vivoPharm’s GLP compliant partners.
Services are performed in compliance with regulatory authority test guidelines and are fully GLP compliant.
Non-GLP services are also available on request.